Highlighted

كيف اقوم بتحويل اتجاه النص فى الاعمدة من الشمال الى اليمين [How to Convert Text Direction?]

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

انا قمت بوضع نص على الانديزاين ولكن لقيت بيدء من الشمال لليمين بمعني انا قسمت النص الى 3 أعمدة فكان النص العربي بادئ من العمود اللى على الشمال مش من اليمين يا تري ايه الحل

I belive this will help:

uninstall_reinstall-Arabic-InDesign.gif

Haggay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

كيف اقوم بتحويل اتجاه النص فى الاعمدة من الشمال الى اليمين [How to Convert Text Direction?]

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

انا قمت بوضع نص على الانديزاين ولكن لقيت بيدء من الشمال لليمين بمعني انا قسمت النص الى 3 أعمدة فكان النص العربي بادئ من العمود اللى على الشمال مش من اليمين يا تري ايه الحل

I belive this will help:

Haggay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Do you have InDesign in arabic?

If you go to the preferences you can change that

Please let me know

Regards

Eugenio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I belive this will help:

Haggay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

مرحبا مساء الخير 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines