Highlighted

10 Single Pages Vs Spreads.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 10 page ebook I am putting together. Indesign seems to default to two page spreads in the page panel.

I want 10 single pages stacked vertically rather than in spread fashion.

I tried utilizing the toggling the 'shuffle' page option in the panel menu but the best I could do was have have several pages appear as single items on the 'left' side and offset from page 1 which appears to default to right.

Is there some simple way to create a new document that simply stacks the pages in single fashion. And, alternatively a way to convert 'spreads' to single pages without workarounds.

Thanks for insight.

yeah, uncheck "Facing pages" while creating a new document, or go to File > Document Setup...

img-2017-06-06-16-31-02.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

10 Single Pages Vs Spreads.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 10 page ebook I am putting together. Indesign seems to default to two page spreads in the page panel.

I want 10 single pages stacked vertically rather than in spread fashion.

I tried utilizing the toggling the 'shuffle' page option in the panel menu but the best I could do was have have several pages appear as single items on the 'left' side and offset from page 1 which appears to default to right.

Is there some simple way to create a new document that simply stacks the pages in single fashion. And, alternatively a way to convert 'spreads' to single pages without workarounds.

Thanks for insight.

yeah, uncheck "Facing pages" while creating a new document, or go to File > Document Setup...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius! lol - thanks so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines