15.1.1 Mac - keyboard shortcuts for TOOLS not working randomly

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
OS X Catalina 10.15.5

InDesign 15.1.1

I noticed that sometimes the keyboard shortcut for tools doesn't work. So if I'm using the Line Tool and then I press the V key to switch to Selection Tool, what it does is it switches to Selection Tool, then switches back to the Line Tool. You can actually see the icons higlight in that toolbar. Only way to get out of this is to use the mouse to click on the tool I want.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

15.1.1 Mac - keyboard shortcuts for TOOLS not working randomly

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
OS X Catalina 10.15.5

InDesign 15.1.1

I noticed that sometimes the keyboard shortcut for tools doesn't work. So if I'm using the Line Tool and then I press the V key to switch to Selection Tool, what it does is it switches to Selection Tool, then switches back to the Line Tool. You can actually see the icons higlight in that toolbar. Only way to get out of this is to use the mouse to click on the tool I want.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see under Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts?

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines