Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1st Page won't delete in Indesign

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greeitngs;

I have imported word file and placed it in indesign which is 30 pages long. When I try to delee the 1st page, it keeps deleting the last page (30) and the 1st page appears again and not deleted. Could anyone help what shud be the resolution. Thanks 

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Since there is little information, I will answer by guessing.

The text frames on all pages are concatenated and the first page is deleted as you manipulated it. However, it doesn't mean that the story is lost by the first page, only the first page and the first text frame are lost.

And if the story overflows, the page will automatically reflow as set in the document preferences.

I think this screenshot is different from your language, but it should be helpful.1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since there is little information, I will answer by guessing.

The text frames on all pages are concatenated and the first page is deleted as you manipulated it. However, it doesn't mean that the story is lost by the first page, only the first page and the first text frame are lost.

And if the story overflows, the page will automatically reflow as set in the document preferences.

I think this screenshot is different from your language, but it should be helpful.1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines