Highlighted

3D mock up

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to take a file for package design from InDesign and make it into a 3D mock up? I know it can be done in Illustrator if I originally created the design in illustrator. I am now looking for a short cut so I dont have to redo the entire file in Illustrator.

Hint:@3D package design

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D mock up

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to take a file for package design from InDesign and make it into a 3D mock up? I know it can be done in Illustrator if I originally created the design in illustrator. I am now looking for a short cut so I dont have to redo the entire file in Illustrator.

Hint:@3D package design

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is not the program to use for package design. 99% of graphic designers would use Illustrator for that task. So there is no  shortcut.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could export a JPEG file from InDesign and use it as a template in Illustrator (place it on a Template layer) for re-creating the package design in Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0