A5-mag to epub mag?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to transform a indd print A5 mag into an interactive online ?epub? magazine. I watched a tutorial that says that when starting a new epub-project you should choose webb instead of print and size 1024x768, but what do I do if I want to transform an existing indd A5 magazine to make all the interactive stuff work? And can I keep the A5-format or do I have to copy paste every single page and adjust it to 1024x768 mm? I can follow the tutorial to make animations, put in videos and the like, but I don´t know how to start?

TOPICS
EPUB, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020
If you're exporting to EPUB reflowable, then your A5 size should be fine. Alternatively, you can choose File > Document Setup, and click the Adjust Layout button to change the size while adjusting the content on the page.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020
If you create a reflowable ePub, it doesn't matter what size you create it in as it will change to suit  the device/reader. (Animations and video won't work in a Reflowable ePub.) Have a look at InDesign's Publsih Online – easy to create from your print version and you can add some interaction to it. (But difficult to monetise.)

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're exporting to EPUB reflowable, then your A5 size should be fine. Alternatively, you can choose File > Document Setup, and click the Adjust Layout button to change the size while adjusting the content on the page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you create a reflowable ePub, it doesn't matter what size you create it in as it will change to suit  the device/reader.

(Animations and video won't work in a Reflowable ePub.)

Have a look at InDesign's Publsih Online – easy to create from your print version and you can add some interaction to it. (But difficult to monetise.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines