Highlighted

About Image Sizes for Tables in InDesign (PNG)

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there:
I am creating tables for "size guides" that I want to put in my online store. I created tables for them in InDesign and then I exported them to PNG. I am really liking how they look. However, I want all my size guides to be standardized in appearance, even for those that have less columns. When I create tables from previous ones and then delete some columns and readjust the page size in the Document Setup, the ones with fewer columns increase in size before exporting them to PNG. How do I decrease or scale down the size of these new tables to make the PNGs for all the size guides look uniform in appearance on my online store without affecting the quality of the images? Can I do this in InDesign after making the new tables or do I need to change the image size in Photoshop for the PNGs after exporting them? What are the steps for this?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

About Image Sizes for Tables in InDesign (PNG)

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there:
I am creating tables for "size guides" that I want to put in my online store. I created tables for them in InDesign and then I exported them to PNG. I am really liking how they look. However, I want all my size guides to be standardized in appearance, even for those that have less columns. When I create tables from previous ones and then delete some columns and readjust the page size in the Document Setup, the ones with fewer columns increase in size before exporting them to PNG. How do I decrease or scale down the size of these new tables to make the PNGs for all the size guides look uniform in appearance on my online store without affecting the quality of the images? Can I do this in InDesign after making the new tables or do I need to change the image size in Photoshop for the PNGs after exporting them? What are the steps for this?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?