• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACCFinderSync keeps crashing since update CC app

Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After todays, January 26th, CC app update, the Sync process keeps crashing on my Mac, Big Sur, 11.2 RC2 as well as on my MacBook, Big Sur 11.1.
Mac OS keeps sending me the alert the process has crashed, the FinderSync part for Adobe CC.

Process: ACCFinderSync [16041]
Path: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Sync/*/Core Sync.app/Contents/PlugIns/ACCFinderSync.appex/Contents/MacOS/ACCFinderSync
Identifier: com.adobe.accmac.ACCFinderSync
Version: 4.5.0.6 (4.5.0.6)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: ACCFinderSync [16041]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2021-01-26 19:01:53.953 +0100
OS Version: macOS 11.2 (20D62)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: E8FDF3BD-D7EA-97A9-9C8A-286EF16C8377

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I would request if you could try following these steps and share your observations with us:

• Save your work and close all Adobe applications.
  • Sign out from Creative Cloud app and close it.
  • Move Core Sync folder from following location ~/library/application support/Adobe to Desktop
  • Sign to Creative Cloud again and launch InDesign.

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frans v.d. Geest Thank you for posting the specs related to your issue! The info you mentioned helped me to diagnose and resolve my issue. I had been getting a ReportCrash in Activity Monitor that was specific to an ACCFinderSync I was able to find in Console (Applications/Utilities/Console.app or Console). The ACCFinderSync was repeatedly throwing errors and over heating my Macbook Pro (mid 2009). Your specs made me realize it was based on Adobe CC. I was able to uninstall the problematic Adobe CC item at path: Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers - then in this folder was an Uninstall Adobe CC. Thank you for sharing your information and specs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines