• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated fonts not showing in InDesign

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen other posts on this topic showing a solution, but the proposed solution does not work for me. 

I am working on a document that requires an Adobe font that I did not have activated. I went through the procedure to activate it. Creative Cloud desktop app shows it installed. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.15.11 PM.jpg

but when I open the documen in InDesign, the font does no appear to be activated:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.14.44 PM.jpg

... and of course the font is not present in the document. 

I went through the suggested procedure: made sure that "Always keep creative cloud up to date" was turned on:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.20.19 PM.jpg

Then I closed InDesign, signed out of the Creative Cloud desktop app, signed back in again, restarted InDesign--and the problem still exists: 

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.22.33 PM.jpg

advice appreciated. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try following troubleshooting steps given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/no/fonts/user-guide.html/no/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.ug.html#:~....) to solve font issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines