Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating fonts in menu is causing major instability

Engaged ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I really want to use the adobe fonts, but trying to activate them in menu is just a no go. If I select text then see how they look with the fonts and try to activate, it says its activating, a notification in windows says its activated, then I come out the menu and the font is not activate it then has background pink to say its missing.

Then all hell breaks loose and elements on screen dissapears, text dissapears etc, I cannot select anything, it all becomes unstable and the only fix is to force a crash.

This has been on going for me since the introduction of adobe fonts into the menu, its a mess, over two PCs. On one of the PCs I have done a complete reinstall of windows from fresh, and it still persists.

Is there any steps I can take to actually make the font menu work? 

I politly ask you not to suggest signing out and back in, reinstalling, restraing pcs etc, these have all been tried. The only plugin I have and tried disabling is FontBase.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wondering if it is the same document on the 2 PCs? It might be a corruption in that file, if so. Another similar test: does it happen in a new document?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines