• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Email Notification to Share for Review

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if this option already exists and I missed it. 

I was excited to use the Share for Review feature in Indesign as it saved me several steps for sharing documents/ads for approval, however, because there isn't a way that I am aware of, to notify me if there have been comments on the artwork unless I keep checking and/or have the document open, I'm not finding it as useful as it could've been.

It would be great, because I have a lot of documents circulating around for review, to have a notification option (preferably email or slack integration) that will notify me if something has been done to the document.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should get an email when someone makes a change or comments on the document. I get them regularly - please check your spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your suggestion! I've spoken to Adobe Reps and depending I've gotten two different answers:

1) The feature doesn't exist

2) My company is firewalling the communication as it's not in my Spam folder

However, when I asked them what the email that the notifications would be sent from so my company's  IT department can white list it, they weren't able to give that to me. If it's a general communication email from Adobe (something like notfications@adobe.com), would you be able to tell me what email address is that is used to send you notifications?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a notification even through your CC Desktop Application if I recall this right. The "bell" symbol at the top of the frame. Check if notifications are enabled for colaboration in the preferences of your CC Desktop App.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines