Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Added Pages Move To New Spread

Engaged ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When adding pages to my document, sometimes the pages are not added as in the image on the right, below, but rather as the image below on the left. Each new page is added on a different spread, even the document is facing ages, and I am adding a right page after a left page.

Alternatively, I can fix this manually in the InDesign UI, by moving page 11 to after page 10, as shown below, which seems to cause InDesign to reflow the pages. How can I perform this fix using the SDK ?

Very best regards,

Olivier

2020-12-10_08-07-27.png

TOPICS
How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you know if this setting is set - (just getting the simple things out the way)

BarlaeDC_0-1607618755587.png

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In JavaScript the documentPreferences has an allowPageShuffle property—it should be set to true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines