• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjust exact distance from page frame, on different pages? What tool?

Explorer ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sitting with a project where I develop the layout as I work meaning I got several pages where I found out that I wanted to move the pictures a bit fropm the bottom frame. However, I neeed to adjust the pictures at the next page to the exact same distance. The gap too doesn't work because the distance "jump" past the distance I want to adjust the pictures to. Any tip?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if your pages are created "on the fly," they are still based on a master page called by default "A-Master". Go to the master page and drag a guide where you want the pictures to align, and align each picture to that guide. (Later on, you can delete that guide if you choose.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, I neeed to adjust the pictures at the next page to the exact same distance.

You can set your cursor key increment to the desired move distance via Preferences>Units & Increments>Keyboard Increments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can make an Object Style to apply to the picture frames, which can control their size and position.

Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 09.52.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines