• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjusting anchored object

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, first of all . i am a teacher who is new  user of indesign to do some biology worksheets. Your posts are really helpful to me. The issue is that i was trying to make a template for multiple choice questions, but the icons i m using before answers are not aligned perfectly ( You can notice that in the attached pic). some questions have the icons aligned precisely , others are very annoying. I have anchored these icons to text. I m using a big text box for the whole page so that if i changed anything in one question the others will shift accordingly. So i will be grateful if anyone can tell me how i can solve this issue by any means.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the "embed photos" instead of link files. Also, if you are building test modules with multiple choice, have you considered using Adobe Captivate for that sort of thing? It is amazing.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a link to a PDF from another forum where I posted how InDesign anchors objects

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ooz9e86c9nihmg2/Eugene%20Tyson%27s%20Content%20-%20Page%203%20-%20Affinity...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines