• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjusting document grid

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to set the document raster/grid in a 6mm rhythm. I can find the option to set this. But now my grid starts somewhere. I want it to start at the left edge of my page. Is it possible to adjust this? And of course how? Thank you for your help?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Go to Preferences > Grid. In the Document Grid section, you can set the increment and number of subdivisions for the grid. The grid should always start at the left edge of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Grid. In the Document Grid section, you can set the increment and number of subdivisions for the grid. The grid should always start at the left edge of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To reset your document grid to the top left corner of the page, double click where the vertical and horizontal rulers intersect. If you want to start your document grid from somewhere other than the top left corner of the page, change the zero point of your rulers by dragging from the ruler intersection. This might be useful if you want your document grid increment to sync with your margins. 

Note you can also change the origin of the rulers (Preferences>Units and Increments) so that they are aligned to the spine if working on a facing pages spread.Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 16.55.04.pngScreenshot 2021-01-11 at 16.50.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines