• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe font activation

Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its 2020. Adobe keeps putting out updates, no doubt so we can all feel happy about the cost every month.

Yet after 11 years of using indesign:

Fonts still take an age to activate, if they will activate at all. This is a particular issue on file opening in the missing fonts panel, if you click activate there. It simply won't.

This is not my issue, its adobes issue.

Further more, because I have to get on with my work, I then skip it trying to activate. Now its only shown as missing with no further options to activate I have to go manualy find it. rubbish.

Whilst we are about it. With all these tiny little pointless tweaks each year, why does Adobe not fix some of the larger problems?

For instance if a bunch of fonts are missing you can elect to find and change on file open. But thats your only chance. How about adobe put that opiton into pre flight or whatever?

Oh and font preview in paragaraph/character style palettes.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great ideas. Tell Adobe here: https://indesign.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines