Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Issue in the InDesign CC versions

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Experts,

I have installed the "Acumin Pro" font locally in the "/Applications/Adobe InDesign 2020/Fonts/" location, but application shows that the font activated from adobe font. I am sure about the font didn't activate from adobe fonts. Please advise.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 3.01.26 PM.png

Regards,

Velladurai

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Velladurai,

I'd check again your settings with Adobe Fonts and in case deactivate the font from Adobe Fonts.

For that you have to be online. Start the Adobe Creative Cloud App and go to Resources > Fonts.

The web page will give you all Adobe Fonts available. With button My Fonts you should be able to get a list of all activated fonts for the Adobe ID that your CC App currently is running with.

In case that will not help:

Quit InDesign.

Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud App.

Restart your machine.

Sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud App.

And try again to get a list of all activated Adobe Fonts for the current Adobe ID.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Uwe Laubender,

Sorry for the late reply. We assume this is a new update of the Adobe InDesign Type kit. If we're using the adobe license font, it will be show the font location as "Activated from adobe fonts" instead of local path. We can't get the actual location of the installed font by using "Find Font" option. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Thanks,

Velladurai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines