Highlighted

Adobe fonts missing in InDesign

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I have an issue with one of my fonts : I activated it (URW Form cond) but when i try to use it on one of my texts, it goes pink and an error message shows up saying that the font is missing. I really need that font, what can i do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

pblm.PNGpblm2.PNG

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Kindly update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance with it.

You may also refer to this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/how-to/resolve-missing-fonts-typekit.html) for more details about font related issues. 

Thanks,
Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe fonts missing in InDesign

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I have an issue with one of my fonts : I activated it (URW Form cond) but when i try to use it on one of my texts, it goes pink and an error message shows up saying that the font is missing. I really need that font, what can i do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

pblm.PNGpblm2.PNG

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Kindly update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance with it.

You may also refer to this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/how-to/resolve-missing-fonts-typekit.html) for more details about font related issues. 

Thanks,
Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Es-tu certaine que la police utilisée dans le fichier est exactement la même que celle qui est activée ? Est-ce un fichier créé par quelqu'un d'autre ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks,
Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines