• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign 2021 fonts not working and Win Task Manager

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that there still is an issue with InDesign 2021 and Adobe fonts. I activated Adobe Fonts and they do not appear active for InDesign in a document that has them. They have the rose bar thru them.

I also notice in Windows 10 Task Manager that InDesign is open and running but is not 'running' as an app in the Task Manager under the name Adobe or InDesign.

I am glad that I did not remove ID2020 from my computer. At least I can get some work done.

TOPICS
Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Yes, I reported it for a bug and I received a quick answer.

Seems as though there was another copy already on the computer. Uninstalled that and it worked.

Yay community!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please connect with a bug to Adobe support chat.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I reported it for a bug and I received a quick answer.

Seems as though there was another copy already on the computer. Uninstalled that and it worked.

Yay community!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines