Highlighted

Adobe Indesign crashing during launch

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

My Adobe Indesign quit while opening itself, its not opening, keep on quitting.

I have updated the latest version 2 days before, I tried install old version also, still I am not able to open the Indesign.

Please help me to fix.

Thanks,

Uma

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Uma,

I hope your issue is resolved now. If it is, we'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us.

If you still have this issue, please share the information asked by Steve earlier. Additionally, you may try resetting the preferences once.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Indesign crashing during launch

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

My Adobe Indesign quit while opening itself, its not opening, keep on quitting.

I have updated the latest version 2 days before, I tried install old version also, still I am not able to open the Indesign.

Please help me to fix.

Thanks,

Uma

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Uma,

I hope your issue is resolved now. If it is, we'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us.

If you still have this issue, please share the information asked by Steve earlier. Additionally, you may try resetting the preferences once.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help to have some more information: Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uma,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines