• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign CS5 Marathi Fonts Joint letters not working

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing issue of Adobe Indesign CS5 Marathi Fonts Joint letters (प्र  becomes पऱ ) not working. I am coping text from google Inputs to InDesign CS5. I tried with multiple fonts but same issue happens everytime. Any solution would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Hi Amogh,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Manan has given great suggestion about using Glyph panel. You may also click on https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/glyphs-special-characters.html to know more about Glyphs.
I'd also recommend using the latest version of Adobe InDesign for many new features, better performance and stability.
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems related to ligatures, do you have them turned on? Use the Glyph panel to see if the glyph actually exists in the font you are using. Try with a different font to see if it works

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amogh,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Manan has given great suggestion about using Glyph panel. You may also click on https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/glyphs-special-characters.html to know more about Glyphs.
I'd also recommend using the latest version of Adobe InDesign for many new features, better performance and stability.
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines