Highlighted

Adobe indesign shared review archive

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking into using indesigns shared review via cloud to proof some files. I love that it is a link I can send and understand that the review lives in the cloud, but evenutally my storage will get full and things will need to be deleted thus losing all comments. Is there any way to export the comments so I can save a hardcopy of them?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

Shared Review is a new feature (just introduced in June 2020), and it's still in development. At the moment, there is no such ability in the workflow. To increase the likelihood that exporting comments is included, I'd post a request at the InDesign User Voice which is viewed by product managers and engineers, and where others who would like the feature can vote for it:

https://indesign.uservoice.com

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe indesign shared review archive

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking into using indesigns shared review via cloud to proof some files. I love that it is a link I can send and understand that the review lives in the cloud, but evenutally my storage will get full and things will need to be deleted thus losing all comments. Is there any way to export the comments so I can save a hardcopy of them?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

Shared Review is a new feature (just introduced in June 2020), and it's still in development. At the moment, there is no such ability in the workflow. To increase the likelihood that exporting comments is included, I'd post a request at the InDesign User Voice which is viewed by product managers and engineers, and where others who would like the feature can vote for it:

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to Steve's correct response, I'd recommend checking out this FAQ to know more about Share for Review and how it works. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0