• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign Training Programs?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone guide me to a quality Adobe InDesign training program? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on whether you are a self-learner who is happy using videos or whether you want the personal attention of a teacher-taught class.

For the best video classes, go to LinkedIn Learning and look David Blatner's InDesign Essentials class:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/indesign-2020-essential-training/indesign-learn-the-fundamentals

There are other InDesign classes there, once you get past the basics.

There are Adobe Community Professionals who visit here to help out who are now teaching online classes, who you could connect with. (Probably no in-person classes these days!)

Tell us a little about what you're looking for, and they can respond to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online would be fine. I believe I'd get more with being able to interact with someone as I went along. I'm not looking to do high intensity design work; mostly interactive forms that get a little involved.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The LinkedIn Learning stuff is excellent. If you want to send me a private message, I'll fill you in on one-on-one things I can help you with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online would be fine. I believe I'd get more with being able to interact with someone as I went along. I'm not looking to do high intensity design work; mostly interactive forms that get a little involved.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to suggestions given above, You may also explore Adobe InDesign support page for help articles and tutorials. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines