• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign v15.1.1 crashes on startup while network is disconnected

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe InDesign v15.1.1 closes on startup whenever I am disconnected from the network.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is really unusual. Would you mind sharing version of the OS? Please check if it is doing the same if you disconnect the network after the launch.

I'd also request try to reset preferences of the Adobe InDesign once.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is really unusual. Would you mind sharing version of the OS? Please check if it is doing the same if you disconnect the network after the launch.

I'd also request try to reset preferences of the Adobe InDesign once.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Windows 10 build 1909 installed as an operating system. Even when I started InDesign connected to the network and then disconnected it, it continued to close.
Thanks for the advice, as the article you shared with me indicates, I reset the preferences and now it works perfectly. Thanks for the quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could also be a case of a third party plugin causing issues. If you have any of those installed try removing them and then check.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines