Highlighted

Adobe stock search inside Indesign ...is missing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked, asked and googled and still can't seem to find the search Adobe stock tool inside InDesign anymore. Not since they have updated the CC Libraries tab. Am I just doing a man look? is it still there?

Correct answer by clintp1 | Community Beginner

AHHHHUH! found it. for those who ever read this you need to have selected a library to search inside Adobe stock. Bug maybe? If you are just at the top of your libraries and start searching like previously it wont work. 

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Performance, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe stock search inside Indesign ...is missing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked, asked and googled and still can't seem to find the search Adobe stock tool inside InDesign anymore. Not since they have updated the CC Libraries tab. Am I just doing a man look? is it still there?

Correct answer by clintp1 | Community Beginner

AHHHHUH! found it. for those who ever read this you need to have selected a library to search inside Adobe stock. Bug maybe? If you are just at the top of your libraries and start searching like previously it wont work. 

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Performance, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0