Highlighted

AdobeFnt.lst automatically reappears after deleting

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a problem with the package that is generated in Indd for data collection. I don't understand why, I work directly on the drop box, generating the data collection (package) with images and fonts, which I then move to specific folders, throwing away those generated automatically, after a while the main folder comes back to me with just the font folder ??? I hope I have been clear and above all have translated well ... (google translate)

thanks

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AdobeFnt.lst automatically reappears after deleting

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a problem with the package that is generated in Indd for data collection. I don't understand why, I work directly on the drop box, generating the data collection (package) with images and fonts, which I then move to specific folders, throwing away those generated automatically, after a while the main folder comes back to me with just the font folder ??? I hope I have been clear and above all have translated well ... (google translate)

thanks

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is a known issue and will be fixed in the upcoming release. You may check out more information on Adobe InDesign UserVoice link https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/39846805-adobefnt-lst-a...
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines