• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aligment (margin) error of gujarati fonts in adobe indesign cs6

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Indesign CS6. When I'm typing in Gujarati Unicode fonts sometime some characters are placed so far from its original margin and when i have copy - pasted same text in MS Word or any other software, It works perfectly. Only in Adobe Indesign I am getting this type of errors. Even I have tried in some other devices but the error goes on. 

Is there any solution to overcome this problem ?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the Harbuzz shaping engine workflow and see if it helps. For details see the following

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/script-for-enabling-harfbuzz-workflow-in-indesign/m-p/112951...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Indesign CS6. When I'm typing in Gujarati Unicode fonts sometime some characters are placed so far from its original margin and same typed text file when I paste into MS Word or any other Software It works perfectly. Only in Adobe Indesign I am getting this type of errors. Not only in my laptop but in other laptop also I am facing this type of same problem. 

Is there any solution to overcome this problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines