Highlighted

Anchor points in 2020 bug

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed indesign2020 in win10. I am facing an issue from many days.

How can i insert an object ( illustration ) under text peragraph through anchor point (attached with text and moving with text object). Can anyone guid me ...? 

I want to move the object through anchor point with text... the object shoud be under the text...... 

Topics

Bug, Feature request, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anchor points in 2020 bug

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed indesign2020 in win10. I am facing an issue from many days.

How can i insert an object ( illustration ) under text peragraph through anchor point (attached with text and moving with text object). Can anyone guid me ...? 

I want to move the object through anchor point with text... the object shoud be under the text...... 

Topics

Bug, Feature request, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

don't know what you tried. There are three different kinds of anchoring options.

In your case I'd go with Above Line.

With my screenshot below from my German InDesign the text frame has a yellow fill color and some insets. The anchor of the image is at the first insertion point in the first paragraph. Also see the offset values in the anchored object options:

AnchoredAboveLine-1.PNG

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0