• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchored object hole page

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a book I would like to place a picture that has the size of a whole page, and I want to anchor this picture since I'm also publishing the book as an e-pub. I have finished all work with the book so I'm sure that the text isn't moving any more, everything is fixed where it should be. Then I place the picture and makes it fill the whole page and make the text flow around the picture.

1) Where do I place the anchor for the picture then now that there is no text/paragraph on the page since the picture is taking up the whole page? Some times I solve this by placing a blank paragraph and then anchor the picture here.

2) But often the page will brake in the middle of a paragraph (means that the paragraph begins on one page, then the picture follows on the next (whole) page, and then the paragraph continues on the following page. So placing a blank paragraph in the middle of the text paragraph isn't a possibility here. How do I solve this matter?

Henrik

TOPICS
EPUB , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?