Highlighted

Animate a scene across a stage using buttons?

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a placed link X3 the width of the indesign stage (placed x:0px). With a button i'd like to animate the link full width of the stage. Then click the button to animate another full width and then click to finish the width of the placed link. Is this possible using motion path in stages. The link could possibly move both ways using the direction panels.

thanks

Rob

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate a scene across a stage using buttons?

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a placed link X3 the width of the indesign stage (placed x:0px). With a button i'd like to animate the link full width of the stage. Then click the button to animate another full width and then click to finish the width of the placed link. Is this possible using motion path in stages. The link could possibly move both ways using the direction panels.

thanks

Rob

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your output format?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to display this through 'Publish' settings in CCloud as a link

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0