• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

any effect changes all photos on page though not linked

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a high school athletic program I'm working on.  I have photos and typed scripted on many pages throughout the game progam.  When I try to use ANY effect on any script, photo, border etc, it applies a greying/ dulling effect to all photos on that page.   For example: if I move a typed word or image with drop shadow effect appliedto it  to a different page the distortion moves with the image/typed word from page to page but the previous page photos return to normal.  Nothing is linked, and I dont have to be on the actual page just on the overall pallet of that page to affect everything.  Thsi is driving me crazy

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

You're experiencing the effect of the Transparency Blend Space (which you'll see listed in InDesign under Edit > Transparency Blend Space. It happens when you add transparency to a spread. This thread explains the issue in more detail:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/transparency-blend-space-rgb-cmyk/td-p/10256625?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're experiencing the effect of the Transparency Blend Space (which you'll see listed in InDesign under Edit > Transparency Blend Space. It happens when you add transparency to a spread. This thread explains the issue in more detail:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/transparency-blend-space-rgb-cmyk/td-p/10256625?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines