Highlighted

Anyone else having issues with Share for Review?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get nothing but a black screen when I go to share for review. I have tried to force quit and open back up and I am not able to see anything when trying to share documents for review. InDesign is up to date on my computer. Is there something else I can do to possibly get it to work for me?

Hi Rachel, I just had this error. The solution for this is quit InDesign and logout of the Adobe CC app. Log back in and wait for it to sync. Open InDesign and it should start working as usual. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anyone else having issues with Share for Review?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get nothing but a black screen when I go to share for review. I have tried to force quit and open back up and I am not able to see anything when trying to share documents for review. InDesign is up to date on my computer. Is there something else I can do to possibly get it to work for me?

Hi Rachel, I just had this error. The solution for this is quit InDesign and logout of the Adobe CC app. Log back in and wait for it to sync. Open InDesign and it should start working as usual. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by looking at this extensive FAQ section about Share for Review:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/indesign-share-for-review-faq/td-p/11210839?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0