Highlighted

Aobe Indesign file not opening.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, hope everyone is well. 

For uni i am doing all my work on Adobe Indesign. I have just tried to re open my file today to carry on with my work but have came across a problem. When i click it to open it, it says 'Either the file does not exist, you do not have permission, or the file may be in use by another application. I was literally doing work yesterday and came back today an its not letting me on. I do not know what is wrong and stressing so much because my its my final year an the deadline is next month. I do not have another tab of it open and do not have any idea what to do.

If someone could help me that would be amazing. 

Thanks,

James.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Aobe Indesign file not opening.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, hope everyone is well. 

For uni i am doing all my work on Adobe Indesign. I have just tried to re open my file today to carry on with my work but have came across a problem. When i click it to open it, it says 'Either the file does not exist, you do not have permission, or the file may be in use by another application. I was literally doing work yesterday and came back today an its not letting me on. I do not know what is wrong and stressing so much because my its my final year an the deadline is next month. I do not have another tab of it open and do not have any idea what to do.

If someone could help me that would be amazing. 

Thanks,

James.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening to just the one file or to all InDesign files? What operating system and what version of InDesign are you using? Have you tried restarting your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill. Its just happening to one of the files, the operating system is Mac os Seria 10.12.6 and the indesign version is 14.0.3, and yes we have tried restarting the computer. Here are photos of what it is saying. 91704951_769795293551532_499358345514188800_n.jpg91866725_218794899183011_8983311368195145728_n.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines