Highlighted

At Home Student Use of Indesign due to Campus Closures

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am a Purdue University student and I need Indesign for one of my classes. I know Adobe has offered Indesign for free through May (which I greatly appreciate) because of campus closures. I have had the app for about a week, but now it says my trial has ended and I need to purchase a plan to continue using it. My IT department has requested access for students and I created my account with my school email. How can I access the extended period for students to complete my coursework? Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

This is a user-to-user forum, you need to contact Adobe or maybe your IT department.

Topics

Activation billing and install, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

At Home Student Use of Indesign due to Campus Closures

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am a Purdue University student and I need Indesign for one of my classes. I know Adobe has offered Indesign for free through May (which I greatly appreciate) because of campus closures. I have had the app for about a week, but now it says my trial has ended and I need to purchase a plan to continue using it. My IT department has requested access for students and I created my account with my school email. How can I access the extended period for students to complete my coursework? Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

This is a user-to-user forum, you need to contact Adobe or maybe your IT department.

Topics

Activation billing and install, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mart1383,

your IT department should have give you a special URL for downloading CC.

You have to log-in there with your personal campus Adobe ID before you are able to do anything.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0