Autosize text frame on master page

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to put autosize text frame on master with section marker and when add new page to autosize according to variable section marker text?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Sync and storage, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Autosize text frame on master page

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to put autosize text frame on master with section marker and when add new page to autosize according to variable section marker text?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Sync and storage, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so: a section mark is a single character. I just tried and it does not work, but maybe there is another way to achieve what you need. Can you explain?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make a magazine with different sections. These sections are marked on each page with a colored box which should be of different widths according to the text of the section marker.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
jmlevy LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could easily use a paragraph rule or a paragraph shading.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 1