• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ayuda urgente....

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me sale este error en el programa indesign 503F, alguien sabe como se puede solucionar.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know what you are doing before that error. 
You have to be more descriptive of what you are doing so we can help you. You need to work on your communication. We only know what you tell us.

thanks

Jonathan 

[moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! would you mind looking at my post and possibly give me some suggestions? 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/pop-up-window-when-starting-indesign-unable-to-continue/td-p...

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola lo que pasa es que cuando voy a exportar en indesign me sale este problema 503F y la verdad no encuentro el problema, si le soy sincero soy instructor y enseño y me ha pasado es con estudiantes, pero no encuentro el error por el que al exportar me salga ese error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you get the error when you are doing what? exporting a .pdf? publish online? are you on a mac, windows? what version of indesign you are on?

screnshots help. Nobody here will help you if you don't elaborate and descrive thigns to us. We can only go by what you tell us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vea la verdad dado la contingencia sanitaria por covit aca en colombia este es un problema que me surgio con un aprendiz con un ejercicio de publicacion en linea que les puse, les envio la pregunta tal como me la envio el aprendiz dado que busco el problema y no lo encuentro de antema le agradezco la ayuda.

"Hola, me sirvió su video, solo que a mi me sale un (error #503F: se a producido un error desconocido. Vuelva a intentarlo mas tarde). Que habré hecho mal para que cuando pongo la opción publish online no me permita continuar? Mis vínculos están correctos, mi tipografía es usual"

Esta es la pregunta tal cual me la envio la aprendiz, le agradezco la ayuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so i think the video may be the issue?

is the video in mp4 format? are you hosting the video online? or are you placing it into the layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No lo que ocurre es que yo las clases las doy por medio de videos... pero la aprendiz me mando a preguntar exactamente esto:

"me sale un (error # 503F : se a producido un error desconocido. Vuelva alo mas tarde). Que habré hecho mal para que cuando pongo la opción publicar en línea no me permitir continuar ? Mis vínculos están correctos, mi tipografía es usual "

La verdad e buscado el error #503F y no lo encuentro, segun el ejercicio ocurrre cuando va a publicar online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines