Highlighted

Background Task bar

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Just to let you know the Background Task bar doesn't display progress. See attached image.

Using 15.11 (latest update) on Win 10.

Thanks.

Background Task bar.jpg

Hi Uwe Laubender (ACP),

Well, yes you are correct - and I hadn't missed that.

I should have been more descriptive. There is usually a bar that fills up blue, visually showing the progres as well as the number showing the percentage show to the side. 

Not a big deal but as I saw it I thought you'd have wanted to be made aware of it as it was working fine before I updated.

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background Task bar

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Just to let you know the Background Task bar doesn't display progress. See attached image.

Using 15.11 (latest update) on Win 10.

Thanks.

Background Task bar.jpg

Hi Uwe Laubender (ACP),

I should have been more descriptive. There is usually a bar that fills up blue, visually showing the progres as well as the number showing the percentage show to the side. 

Not a big deal but as I saw it I thought you'd have wanted to be made aware of it as it was working fine before I updated.

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barnaby,

well, progress is displayed. Currently at 26%.

Or do you mean that the process does not come to an end?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe Laubender (ACP),

Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, noticed that as well: no progress bar that 'fills' up!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0