• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used my adobe products less then a week ago just fine, and now today I try to access them and photoshop, illustrator and Indesign are giving me this error: "C://WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONCRT140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the orginal installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f"

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, restarted my computer, did a system scan in command prompt, pretty much every single thing I have seen on the forum. There was even something about installing a 2015-2017 vision thing in my control panel and that didn't work. Once I hit okay on that error, I get a new one saying "Cannot load the EPS PAGE ITEM.RPLN plug-in. It is dependent on the IMAGE.RPLN plug-in, which failed to load. Please check documentation for the IMAGE.RPLN plug-in"

I am very frustrated seeing how I need to use these softwares for my course work and finals, as well as updating my portfolio for an upcoming job opportuntiy. Somebody please help me. Again, it was working within this past week. Nothing has changed between then and now

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response.  Please make sure you have Windows updated to the latest version. Since you have issues with multiple apps, you may try using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to remove the existing installation of the Adobe apps.

Please reinstall the app once done.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response.  Please make sure you have Windows updated to the latest version. Since you have issues with multiple apps, you may try using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to remove the existing installation of the Adobe apps.

Please reinstall the app once done.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines