• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Barcode font

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a 15 digit barcode to go on the back covers of my booklets. As from 2023 the current Type 1 font that I use to create barcodes will no longer be supported by Adobe, so I cannot use it. Has anyone got suggestion for an alternative font?

TOPICS
How to , InCopy workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a font sorry but I always use https://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/generator/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A quick search finds many other vendors for OTF/TT versions of such fonts. This doesn't help for your legacy files, of course. Do you know who manufactured that font? Perhaps they have an OTF version now.

You could also convert the font you have to an OTF version. This, of course, assumes no license restrictions against doing so (e.g. I personally use TransType, but there are many type utilities, and even some free online converters)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines