• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baseline grid disappear on spread view

Explorer ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my previous 2560x1440 px display I had baseline grid visible all time at any view scale. Since I have changed screen to 4K display with 150% view scale (which equal workspace as on 2560x1440) the vaseline grid disappear below 83% document scale in InDesign so I can't work on full spread view which is visible at 75% and lower. When I want align any graphic to mach baseline grid it is impossible to do it on full spread which is quite difficult to get used to as it was perfectly working on lower resolution. I found no reason to behave different exept that is a bug, especially when I found a lot of bugs on all Adobe apps coused by poor optimization for high resolution screens with interface scaling.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/help-no-matter-what-baseline-grid-is-not-showing-indesign-cc...

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-05-14_18-20-15.png

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But why it work before? I wasn't aware of that option because since my first InDesign many versions and displays before I always had visible baseline no matter what was project scale. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>> But why it work before? 

Are you really wanna talk about it? Ways of changing settings in InDesign are so different. Creators of ID sometime likes to do bad jokes or this is evil near to you change this settings)).

Our strong to know where to change back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines