• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to have an animated logo play once on the first slide of a epub file

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a marketing deck for a company and will be ultimately providing them a .epub file.  The first slide is currently a static version of their logo, but I have a animated .mp4 version of their logo with an alpha that I would like to replace it with.  I'm wanting the logo to auto play (animate in) when you open the document and then rest there once it's played (fully animated), unless you go back to that slide again later of course.  What is the best way to achieve this?  I dont want a play button or anything to overlay the logo.  I just want it to happen automatically and only one time whenever you visit that slide.

Thanks!

TOPICS
EPUB , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

How do your Window>Interactive>Media

and Window>Overlays 

look?

EugeneTyson_0-1625476776630.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why would you do this with an MP4? You could easily do it with an AI file and native animations. I would caution you that getting it to only play once is likely something that is going to require a whole of coding under the hood and my guess is that even at that, it's not going to be possible.

Also note: Fixed layout epub, while quite powerful, has very little reader app support. For Mac / iPad, go with the native Books app. For Windows, check out Thorium Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines