Highlighted

Black Crop Marks

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting out of InDesign is there a way to make crop marks only 100% Black. Mine come out 100% of all colors and if I am running a 4 over Black job it sees page two a full color becasue of the crop marks? Thanks for any advise.

Topics

Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black Crop Marks

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting out of InDesign is there a way to make crop marks only 100% Black. Mine come out 100% of all colors and if I am running a 4 over Black job it sees page two a full color becasue of the crop marks? Thanks for any advise.

Topics

Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the InDesign forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. The PDF cropmarks’ Color Space in Acrobat is Separation, All

Screen Shot 5.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're running in an automated-read black-only-or-color click-charge environment, and you need those marks, and they must be K only, you'll have to set them manually.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
George LATEST
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What stops you to add your own "only black" marks on master-page?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines