Highlighted

Blank home screen on InDesign on macOS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so as you can see on the screenshot, my opening screen is not loading/showing. I already renamed the ''UXP'' to ''~UXP'', it worked for the same problem on Illustrator and Photoshop, but I am out of ideas for InDesign. Help me please!

Capture d’écran, le 2020-04-28 à 23.46.43.png

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, let us help you fix this. Please try following the steps shared in this discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/blank-screen-on-illustrator-on-mac-os/td-p/11161722?page=...) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank home screen on InDesign on macOS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so as you can see on the screenshot, my opening screen is not loading/showing. I already renamed the ''UXP'' to ''~UXP'', it worked for the same problem on Illustrator and Photoshop, but I am out of ideas for InDesign. Help me please!

Capture d’écran, le 2020-04-28 à 23.46.43.png

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, let us help you fix this. Please try following the steps shared in this discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/blank-screen-on-illustrator-on-mac-os/td-p/11161722?page=...) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of your OS?

Have you tried resetting the InDesign preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest OS on my mac and I tried the reset the preferences.

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines