• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue text when exporting in 15.1

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 15.1 I get all text in blue when exporting to PDF or epub, regardless of what colour the text actually has in InDesign. I have tried multiple files with the same result. I can see that there in the export tab of the paragraph styles says that the CSS has a blue color, but nowehere can I change this. The colour isnät in the swatch, there I only have standard black.

And it's not only text that turns blue, images as well ... See the attached file.

What is this all about. Right now I can't export anything correctly.

TOPICS
EPUB , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Thank you for trying to help out. The problem solved itself when I restarted the computer. I have no idea why it suddenly went away, but it did, and I haven't had any issues with this since.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you share some screenshots of your panels: Layers, Character and Pragraph styles?

Can you show as well the settings you use when exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying to help out. The problem solved itself when I restarted the computer. I have no idea why it suddenly went away, but it did, and I haven't had any issues with this since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have released InDesign 2020.1.1(v15.1.1.103) with a lot of stability fixes. We recommend you to upgrade to latest version (if you’re not already on it) as it is more robust.

If you still face this issue even after updating, please send the following information to santalwa@adobe.com :

• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered issue in InDesign?
  • Video recording of the issue?
  • Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you provide the document(s)/asset(s) to us? Please package the entire document (To package the document, choose File → Package…)

—
Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will update now, even if this problem has resolved itself after a reboot. But InDesign has been horribly unstable the last few weeks. I have 5-10 crashes every day, and have stopped reporting them now. But I guess that is whole new topic. 😉  Hopefully the new version will solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines