Highlighted

Book Design Primer or Template

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone point me to a good primer or template for laying out a book? My project is about 150 pages, non-standard sizing at 5 1/2  (w) x 6 1/4 (l) inches. Aside from typical front matter, title page, foreword, there are no chapters. I'll need running heads on the top for title and page number.

Thank you in advance.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Book Design Primer or Template

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone point me to a good primer or template for laying out a book? My project is about 150 pages, non-standard sizing at 5 1/2  (w) x 6 1/4 (l) inches. Aside from typical front matter, title page, foreword, there are no chapters. I'll need running heads on the top for title and page number.

Thank you in advance.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nigel French's online video tutorials on creating books and more with InDesign on LinkedinLearning are very good – and you can get 30-days free access. https://www.linkedin.com/learning/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines