• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmarking is not working

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble with bookmarking. I removed and reinstall my AdobeInDesign as well as reinstalling from the lower version and done with update as well. STILL, I am having issue and I have a lot of projects that needs bookmarking interactivity. Please help urgently?!

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Could you please confirm which OS and version of InDesign is this? When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently. 

We have recently released an update for InDesign 2021 (v16.0) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on (16.0), then we recommend you to update to the latest version and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

Unfortunately, with several reinstalling of my Adobe InDesign, still, Bookmarking is not working. I even tried to install it on another computer and still the same. Please, can you help me fix this as this causes a massive interruption on my workload?

Kind regards

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines