Highlighted

Bug on Indesign new release (2020) on MacBook Pro?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Since a week I’ve started using the new Indd, released a couple of weeks ago.

From today, all the documents I am opening cannot be seen. They seems to be open, but they are "invisible": the screen is the same of the latest opened but the file cannot be seen.  I can export them as .imdl in order to be opened with the previous .indd, 2019.  This is a simple solution adopted to keep working. I’ve updated the OS, Indesign itself, lost a lot of time restarting the laptop, but still nothing.

To me this seems to be a bug, does anyone experienced the same? Any solution?

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug on Indesign new release (2020) on MacBook Pro?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Since a week I’ve started using the new Indd, released a couple of weeks ago.

From today, all the documents I am opening cannot be seen. They seems to be open, but they are "invisible": the screen is the same of the latest opened but the file cannot be seen.  I can export them as .imdl in order to be opened with the previous .indd, 2019.  This is a simple solution adopted to keep working. I’ve updated the OS, Indesign itself, lost a lot of time restarting the laptop, but still nothing.

To me this seems to be a bug, does anyone experienced the same? Any solution?

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the InDesign forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should uninstall InDesign 2020 using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud App and the reinstalling. If that doesn't work, run Adobe Cleaner, after you uninstall again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines