• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bug startpage number in converted file

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer can't run the latest Indesign so I'm happy with the new Convert option so I do not need idml files. But I think there is a bug sometimes wich shifts the startpage number to "2" instead of the original number "1". So now I check all converted files directly on startpage number.

Happend several times now, but not always. I noticed since book do not have even number on right pages 🙂

Anybody else noticed the same bug?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do remember many bugs from idml to indd. And with page numbers too. Don't worry - check by your eyes all publication, this is our work for. Better to have working indd from idml than slowpoke and bugged by some reasons indd. 

Wild and crazy thing for me — when object layer options from .psd is resets after converting to idml. Few times it cost to me days of resetting layers again.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines