Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons not working once I publish document as a Online Publish

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have made a document with different pop-up windows in every page and a index with links to different sections.

Every pop-up window is a button with event "on release or tap" and an action "show/hide buttons and forms".

The index is made by buttons with hypperlinks to the different sections and a button "menu" is placed in every page. that goes to the index.

I have no problems when I export the document as a PDF interactive, however, when I export as Publish Online, any button works. You can see the link of the catalogue here: 

https://indd.adobe.com/view/c40f979b-fa44-42ef-8897-cfefb8195f97

In that way, by clicking every number with plus, we will open a pop-up window.    

Skærmbillede 2021-01-19 kl. 22.12.31.png   

Skærmbillede 2021-01-19 kl. 22.12.50.png

 

Thank you in advance for your help !

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I zoom into a number, the buttons appear as though it is a part of the image, and no longer a separate interactive element. Is this the same Indesign document that created your interactive PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey, yes, this is the same indesign document that I used to export the interactive PDF. 

The numbers is built like this, this changes opacity to 60% when roll over & back to its 100% opacity when "normal" and after you "click". The pop up windows are in another layers and are visible when both export as PDF interactive and publish online.

Skærmbillede 2021-01-19 kl. 22.11.04.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Publish Online documents, rollovers with opacity will not work. You would instead change the rollover effect to a tint or another color, not a transparent opacity.

I would have to test and verify, but this only affects the rollover, the interactivity should continue to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again 🙂

I have removed the roll overs on the buttons and they still don´t working, I have also removed the buttons & their actions/events and repeat the process again from 0 without of course with any roll over effect but they are still dont working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines