• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I copy Interactive PDF fields?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form in InDesign with over 100 (Interactive) fillable fields. I then edited the PDF (in Acrobat PRO) to add math formulas to about 30 of the fields. Quite a bit of work to get it working properly.

I now need to go back into the InDesign file and add additional elements to the form that were overlooked. Is there a way to copy all the math formulas from the original PDF I edited, to the new Interactive PDF I'll need to make (with the added elements)?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021
You don't need to. Just export a new PDF and then use the replace pages command in Acrobat. The interactive fields will remain and the static artwork will be replaced.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to. Just export a new PDF and then use the replace pages command in Acrobat. The interactive fields will remain and the static artwork will be replaced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob!!  Worked like a charm.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Great. I'm glad you asked instead of trying to recreate all of that work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines